Pack your passport! The second annual Hoosier Ball is taking you tropical, and it’s going to be one hot night in Havana.
Come dressed in island-chic, black-tie attire and enjoy libations, Cuban-inspired cuisine, music from Rogelio Douglas Jr. and Victoria Noyes, a live auction, and many more surprises.
Try your luck at blackjack, craps, poker and roulette—those who hit the jackpot will win fabulous prizes.
All proceeds benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society in the fight against blood cancer.
Sharing is caring. Invite your friends. The more the merrier!
Date & Time:
- Saturday, March 3rd, 2018
- 6:30 pm Cocktails & Hors’ d ‘oeuvres
- 7:30 pm Program & Live Auction
- 8:00 pm Gambling & Dancing
- Casino Club
- 195 E Delaware Pl, Chicago, IL 60611
- Complimentary Valet Parking
Out of Town Accommodations
Please reference 2018 Hoosier Ball to receive discounted rate at respective properties:
Westin Michigan Avenue
- $129 per evening
- 515 N Clark St. / 312.661.1000
The Ritz Carlton, Chicago
- $189 per evening
- 160 E Pearson / 312.266.1000
Auction & Raffle
There will a Live Auction & Raffle - information on our packages and how to bid will be posted soon (keep checking!).
Thank you to our Host & Live Auction Committee Members
Bill & Colleen Noyes